Sunday, March 21, 2010

+ A New History of Violence +

With the popularity of my Warriors of Tzeentch battle log on Dakka, and the sexiness that is Battle Chronicler, I thought I would see about combining the two into a shiny new blog that cuts right to the combat and doesn't pretend to be about anything else.

Part of this might depend on getting the BC xml to upload directly into blogspot, so we'll see if this all turns out to be a bust! Going to try jamming up an old ogre report from last summer, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAT

Dreadtasm! is a blog for battle reports of my warhammer fantasy exploits, most if not all of which are being documented with Battle Chronicler. There is a chance that other games may appear - I also play 40k, BFG and Mordheim - but fantasy remains where it's at for me. I currently play Warriors of Chaos, Skaven and Ogres (with some Beasts amassing in the closet) out of Albany, NY.

Dreadtasm! is unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop, though Warhammer and its associated names and images are indeed owned and trademarked by GW.